- SR AC surge protector, suitable for AC 50/60Hz, rated working voltage.
- In the 230/440V three-phase power distribution system, it meets the SPD I and II level test, and the I level protector.
- The peak value of impulse current reaches 5kA (10/350μs), the amount of charge reaches 25As, and the maximum discharge of class Ⅱ protector.
- Electric current to 100kA. Suppress direct lightning, induced lightning or other instantaneous overvoltages, and discharge surges energy, thereby protecting system circuits and load equipment.
- With I, Ⅱ level protection, venting capability Large, low residual pressure, no leakage current, integrated module structure, easy installation, high safety factor, long service life etc.
- PER AC surge protectors cooperate with each other to realize a layered protection system.
- Make the low-voltage power distribution system more extensive and effective protection.
- The surge protector is equipped with a fail-off protection device, when the protector is hit by overheating.
- When worn, the fail-safe disconnection device can automatically disconnect it from the grid.
- At the same time, an indication signal is given. When the protector is normal, the display window shows green, and the After the effect is disengaged, the display window will be red.
Ask Question About Product
Note: HTML is not translated!
|3C rated voltage range||Above 440V|
|Scope of application||Photovoltaic|