- Quick installation: When the fixed plate has low strength (aluminum alloy material, etc.), plate thickness and other difficult-to-thread installation environments, it is recommended that the standard guide shaft bracket use the installation hole thread type for quick installation.
- Low loss: It can be connected with slit-type and split-type guide shaft supports without damaging the shaft.
- Small installation space: Even if the surrounding space is small, the L-shaped guide shaft support can be installed. L-type is more suitable for occasions where side space is small.
- Convenient adjustment: the installation hole gap can be used for fine adjustment, which can realize on-site positioning.
- High precision: After surface treatment, the inner diameter tolerance of the guide shaft bracket can still guarantee the H7 tolerance. Can be used with guide shafts with g6 tolerance.
|Bore Diameter (D)(Ø)||10 mm|
|Shaft Tightening Method||One Piece Clamp-On|
|Material||[Steel] 1045 Carbon Steel|
|Surface Finish||Black Oxide|
|Flanged Type - Wall Thickness||Standard|
|Dowel Holes||Not Provided|
|Clamp Lever||Not Provided|
Ask Question About Product
Note: HTML is not translated!