- Fast installation: The standard guide shaft support is recommended to use the installation hole thread type for quick installation when the fixing plate has low strength (aluminum alloy material, etc.), thin plate thickness and other installation environments that are difficult to thread processing.
- Low loss: Slit type and split type guide shaft support can be connected without damaging the shaft.
- Smaller size: Compared with T-type products, the Square size (width) is smaller.
- Easy to adjust: the gap of the installation hole can be used for fine adjustment, which can realize on-site positioning.
- Qualified tolerance: After surface treatment, the inner diameter tolerance of the guide shaft support can still guarantee the H7 tolerance. Can be used with guide shafts with g6 tolerance.
|Bore Diameter (D)(Ø)||10 mm|
|Shaft Tightening Method||Two Piece Clamp-On|
|Material||[Steel] 1045 Carbon Steel|
|Surface Finish||Black Oxide|
|Square Type - Mounting Style||Top Mount|
|Flanged Type - Wall Thickness||Standard|
|Dowel Holes||Not Provided|
|Clamp Lever||Not Provided|
Ask Question About Product
Note: HTML is not translated!